<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6057196305900022813?origin\x3dhttps://ss501isloved.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE DONE IT!!!!!1
I DUNNO HOW I DID IT
BUT I DID
HAHA
U NOE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!
YYEEEEEESSSS!!!
there's just a void now
i've MOVED ON
thank goodness
whew
lol
choir 2ml....
haix
ooohhweeellll
oya
the zhuan jiao yu dao ai
tt show?
the ando guy
first glance he was quite ugly
den after tt i found him sweet and cute



ok...
lyk officially
m i attracted 2 weird guys or what?
i dont think its the 'or what'
lol

those good old days.{6:17 PM}
Da Fan


Am a TOTAL fan of SS501
what can i say?
I'm nth but a triple S =D


Tagboard





Credits

Layout: HappyLove♥
Banner: Photobucket
Basecodes: HappyLove♥
Edits: HappyLove♥